Solution : Why my content does not display normally

Posted: 21st October 2007 by Jacky Yong in Computers

Remember the problem with my Drupal when I wanted to create a new content? Well, the problem not only affects content creation, it affects anything that is related to blocks that expands and contracts on clicking, which includes the pathauto page configuration.

Initially I thought that this problem was because I did not upgrade my Drupal from the version 5.1 to the latest 5.3. So I upgraded my Drupal to 5.3. Everything went smoothly UNTIL I reactivated my Advertlets! Hmmm … suspicious. So I did an experiment: I removed Advertlets from my Blocks, and VIOLA! I am able to expand and close my blocks!


So sorry Advertlets. Seems you and Drupal are not meant for each other! 🙁 Adios!

  1. Hi, thanks for letting us know. You are the first to bring this to our attention, we will look into resolving the incompatibility.

  2. Jacky Yong says:

    Hi, it’s not really a very big problem now. I have more or less solved it, by not using Drupal in my website anymore! 😉